- Luxurious ceramic pet cremation urn.
- Quality hand craftmanship from northern China.
- Ideal for pets weighing 40 pounds and under.
- Dimensions: 7 Inches High, 7 Inches Wide.
- Capacity: Ideal for a body weight of up to 40 pounds prior to cremation
These small pet urns for ashes are loving memorials to a cherished friend that shared in the joys and the trials, gave unconditionally and loved without ceasing.
Often chosen as pet urns for small dogs or a pet urn for cats, the elegance of their design and the brilliance of their colors act as reminders of the precious time spent with a cherished member of the family.
Ceramics are made by combining earthenware ingredients, such as clay and powders, with water and molding them into desired forms. Often covered in a waterproof glaze, ceramic pottery is constructed in differing ways.
Most often thrown on a potter's wheel, it can also be hand molded into varied shapes and then fired in a kiln, first to harden the clay into pottery, then to set the glaze and bring out its vibrant colors.
Glazes, only after firing, become the spectacular hues seen on each finished product.